Details of Applicant
Accepted file types: jpeg, jpg, png.
In colour and identical, not black and white.
Taken against a WHITE background.
Size: 35 mm by 50 mm and not more than 1MB
Please name the location of the nearest Malaysian Embassy / High Commision / Consulate for your student entry visa application:
Accepted file types: pdf.
Upload your Passport front and detail page in one pdf,
Size: Not more than 1MB
DETAILS OF PARENTS, GUARDIAN OR NEXT OF KIN
(please fill in the following information for emergency contact)
Please enter details of sponsor. Refunds (if any) will be made to the student unless authorized otherwise by the said sponsor. If fees are sponsored by institution or company, please provide a letter of sponsorship.
Accepted file types: pdf.
Upload Your All Transcript in one Pdf File, Size: Not more than 1MB
- I certify that the information given herein is true and correct, and I acknowledge that any false and/or incorrect information or documentary evidence may result in the cancellation of my enrolment in the program of study.
- I understand that the offer letter issued to me will become void if I fail to submit all the relevant documents and pay the required course fees by the due date.
- I agree to inform the Registrar in writing of any change in the information given herein, and I understand that YES International College will not be held liable as a result of my failure to do so.
- I understand and agree that YES International College shall forfeit the security deposit paid by me if I remain inactive for one year without notifying the Registrar in writing.
- I understand and agree that YES International College shall cancel my student visa and notify the relevant government agencies/bodies if I remain inactive for one year without notifying the Registrar in writing. (This is applicable to international students only.)
- I understand and agree that any fees, deposits and/or monies due to me that remain unclaimed for a period of one year or more from the date of my becoming inactive in my program of study, will be transferred to any nominated education or charitable fund without further reference to me.
- I understand and agree to use the technology resources and facilities at YES International College for educational, academic research and study purposes only, and YES International College shall not be held liable for any violation of rules and regulations relating to those resources perpetuated by me.
- I hereby agree and authorise YES International College to release my personal information given herein to any authorised agencies and/or bodies of YES International College or its business partners for the purpose of enrolment, educational evaluation, transfer of courses and any other administrative process; and to any relevant government bodies/agencies for enforcement of the law.
- I authorise and grant YES International College the right to use my personal information such as name, credentials, academic record, image, and spoken and written records of my activities at YES International College , in posters, leaflets, brochures, advertisements, websites, films, electronic recordings and the like for the marketing and promotion of YES International College's corporate image and programs of study, and/or any purposes incidental to it.
- I understand and agree that YES International College and its authorised representatives shall have unlimited use of, and exclusive rights, titles and interests including copyrights over, the materials mentioned in clause 8 herein, during and after my graduation from YES International College .
- I understand and agree that YES International College shall release my examination results and my academic record to my parents and/or sponsor(s) as and when it is deemed necessary.
- I understand and agree that if I revoke my consent to any of the terms specified in clauses 8, 9 & 10 herein, I must do so in writing to the Registrar of YES International College and that all actions taken by YES International College prior to the revocation in exercise of their rights in respect of me will not be affected.
- I understand and agree to comply with all policies, rules and regulations of YES International College , including the rules and regulations of the respective departments, during my program of study at YES International College .
DECLARATION BY PARENT / GUARDIAN / SPONSOR IF THE APPLICANT IS BELOW 21 YEARS OF AGE
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.