You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for entry to the UNITAR Bachelor’s Programme:
– Pass STPM with a minimum Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in two (2) subjects and credit in Mathematics in SPM; OR
– Pass Matriculation/ Foundation/ Pre University or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA 2.00 AND credit in Mathematics in SPM; OR
– Pass Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credit in Mathematics in SPM , can be registered subject to a rigorous internal assessment; OR
– Pass BTEC Level 4 & 5 and pass in SPM with at least three (3) credits in any subjects including Mathematics;
– Candidates with a credit in computing subjects in SPM and STPM or its equivalent, will have an advantage; OR
– *Note: Mathematic credit terms at SPM level for candidates (ii), (iii) and (v) can be exempted, if the qualifications comprise of a mathematic
subject and the achievement is equivalent to/more than the credit requirement of the subject at SPM level.
– Applicants into the Bachelor’s programmes (level 6, MQF) through APEL, must be a Malaysian citizen aged more than
21 years of age in the year of application with relevant work experience/prior experiential learning and passed APEL assessment.